We are committed to working with, and supporting, the Thai legal system in their efforts to protect children in Thailand. Because of this we strive to remain within the ethical standards of the Thai law which is more than adequate to address the issues.
In the past we have been able to help the government rescue child trafficking victims and when our legal status is established again we plan to continue by doing the following:
- Rescue child abuse and trafficking victims
- Keep vulnerable children in school and in their families
- Provide housing, families, mentoring, and counseling for victims of trafficking and abandonment
- Share the good news about Jesus among the unreached bringing healing to victims, their families, and their communities.
- Partner with local ministries, churches, and government to create sustainable anti-trafficking solutions.
For information about leadership email: firstname.lastname@example.org
God places the lonely in families, He leads out the prisoners with singing