- Rescue child abuse and trafficking victims
- Keep vulnerable children in school and in their families
- Provide housing, families, mentoring, and counseling for victims of trafficking and abandonment
- Share the good news about Jesus among the unreached bringing healing to victims, their families, and their communities.
- Partner with local ministries, churches, and government to create sustainable anti-trafficking solutions.
Directors: Matt Kramm spent over nine years in Cambodia and Thailand observing, learning from, and participating in many different ministries including music ministry, youth ministry, discipleship, evangelism, and orphan ministry, as well as trafficking intervention, prevention, and aftercare. He speaks Khmer and Thai and holds a BA in Biblical Languages from Toccoa Falls College. Matt has also earned training certificates in Forensic Child Interviewing from the National Child Advocacy Center, Criminal Interview and Interrogation from Wicklander-Zulawski, Child Sex Trafficking: Law Enforcement Response from the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, and Detective Investigations from the Public Agency Training Center at the Central Virginia Law Enforcement Academy. Stephanie Kramm is from Roanoke Virginia. She has been a part of multiple ministries including residential care and counseling. She has a BA in Counseling Psychology from Toccoa Falls College and MA in Family Therapy from Liberty University. They have three boys, Gabriel, Elijah Rivers, and Micaiah.
God places the lonely in families, He leads out the prisoners with singing